Short-term paid work in adult social care (Call To Care)

Connect2Hampshire, Hampshire County Council’s managed service agency for temporary, locum and interim job opportunities are currently recruiting for individuals to temporarily work in the care sector.

This is following the Government's announcement, asking people to register their interest in taking up short-term paid work in the adult social care sector. This will help to meet urgent additional staffing requirements.

Working in adult social care, you make a difference to people’s lives every single day, and they’ll make a difference to yours too.

Types of Work

Roles will be dependent on need and your level of experience. Roles could include:

  • providing people with direct personal care
  • wellbeing support such as check-in and chat
  • helping people with cooking and cleaning
  • administrative support

These roles could be in residential settings or in people’s own homes, supporting the elderly or adults with learning disabilities

Roles can be full-time or part-time.

Who Can Register?

We are looking for people who will:

treat others with dignity and respect
work well with others
provide the best care and support possible to some of the most vulnerable people in society

You can register even if you are furloughed. You will be eligible for paid work through this scheme.

How to Register

Please fill in our short questionnaire below and someone will be in touch.