Company Name: Connect2Kent ("The Company")
Date: August 2020
Connect2Kent is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Stage One: If you have a complaint, please contact our Business Manager, Amy Berry by phone 01622 236624 in the first instance so that she can try to resolve your complaint informally. Or alternatively, email email@example.com
Stage Two: At this stage, if you are not satisfied, please contact our Head of Quality Assurance and Compliance, Katie Feehan. You can write to her at: Connect2Kent, Commercial Services Group, 1 Abbey Wood Road, Kingshill, West Malling Kent ME19 4YT. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgment letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Katie Feehan will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied, please contact Helen Archer-Lock, Director in writing. You can write to her at: Commercial Services Group, 1 Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YT.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.